– For Central Banks & Government agencies, where secure and timely dissemination of data to the market is essential, MDX offers a range of cost effective, flexible, and highly configurable publishing solutions.
– For Commodities & Energy trading firms, where there is an increasing need for dissemination of real-time data, MDX’s offerings include trader collaboration solutions, forward curve pricing solutions, whiteboarding solutions, etc.
– For asset managers, hedge funds, family offices, etc., MDX provides portfolio valuation and sharing solutions allowing investment managers to value their portfolios more accurately, collaborate more effectively by sharing key data and improve internal and external workflows.
– For investment banks, market-makers, etc., who rely on real-time market data, MDX provides a range of solutions for connectivity to market data, collaboration between trading and sales desks, contributing data to internal and external destinations, capturing data for regulatory reporting requirements, etc.
– For interdealer brokers, who are uniquely positioned in the market to generate highly valuable “at the point of trade” data and therefore need to capture that data, clean it, package it and sell it, MDX offers a range of solutions to drive greater profitability for the broking process and from the data generated.
– For independent software vendors, who have the need to access real-time data to drive their applications, MDX provides a range of interfaces “off the shelf” that are flexible and simple to embed reducing development costs and speeding up time to market.
– For market data vendors, who typically need to offer an Excel interface as part of a broader solution, MDX offers expertise in vendor API integration and “best of breed” solutions for Excel.
– For trading venues that have the need to securely publish data directly to external consumers and/or receive data back from those consumers, MDX offers a highly flexible end to end data distribution platform configurable to the needs of the individual trading venue and its counterparties.
– For other sectors like Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Medical, Recruitment, etc. that have the need to securely share data, MDX offers a highly flexible end to end data distribution platform configurable to the needs of each sector.