July 2010, in the midst of a global financial crisis many questioned why the MDXT team decided to launch a new business. But, true to our vision, we did it anyway. Fast forward ten years, and even though everyone the whole world over is having to deal with another very challenging situation, we are still here and going strong. It’s been one hell of a ride and while there is a still a lot do, we hope you will join us and wherever you are, raise a glass (virtual or otherwise) in celebration of our 10th anniversary. The restaurants and bars in England have re-opened, so for those of you based in the UK, I hope we will have a chance to meet face to face again soon. Cheers and thank you for your continuing support.
Our amazing journey of how we made it this far…
- 2010 MDX Technology Ltd formed, registers MarketDataeXchange.com (later to become www.IOWArocks.com), and partners Bloomberg and Reuters.
- 2011 MDXT launches V1. CMC Markets and others go live. Partners with Microsoft & NYSE
- 2012 MDXT releases V2. More new customers go live
- 2013 MDXT announces Marex Spectron go live
- 2014 MDXT releases V3. ING Bank goes live and unveils server-based solutions
- 2015 MDXT closes first round funding
- 2015 MDXT launches new data distribution platform
- 2016 MDXT announces Deutsche Bourse (360T), FinEx and Portfinance go live and expansion in North America
- 2017 MDXT releases V4. MarketAxess goes live and signs new partnership with Symphony
- 2018 Q3 The dream becomes reality. Project IOWA is born
- 2018 Q4 Project IOWA welcomes first content creators including FactEntry, EVIA and others
- 2019 Q1 MDXT creates MDX Holdings and MDX Content (IOWArocks.com)
- 2019 Q2 IOWArocks hosts inaugural industry roundtable, onboards first content consumers
- 2019 Q2 IOWArocks launches proof of concept, adds Clinical Cube, CubeLogic and others
- 2019 Q3 IOWArocks. New content creators sign up, including NewChangeFX & Numerco etc
- 2020 Q1 IOWArocks, ICE, EDI and 360T joins in
- 2020 Q2 EOSE joins the partner community to support business development
So, for anyone in 2010 who did have doubts about our sanity…. The last laugh is on us 😉.